Monday, July 25, 2011

Pretty In Pink

Photobucket

Mumford & Sons; (NEW SONG! <3) Home


Dress: Delias
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: (Despite the fact you can't see it, ha.) Icing

So I saw this dress and fell in love with it, I had to have it. Wearing it makes you feel so girly and princess like, its amazing. It is really a good thing to have in your wardrobe, its comfortable to boot!

I love old school fashions, and this one is cut like 40's-ish, its really nice and I'm in love with it. I haven't actually worn it out yet since It just came in a few days ago, but when I'm feeling blue I think this dress will help me feel elegant and a little more cheerful.

Remember!
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" -Elenore Roosevelt.
(One of my favorite quotes! )

In order for others to view you as inferior, you must also have the feeling that you're inferior. Basically, when you say "so-and-so made me feel inferior" you subconsciously believe that you are in fact inferior. But don't think that, because you aren't. Granted there are exceptions to every rule, but not this one! :)

Positive thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment