Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pensive as Pensive can be


Photobucket


Its odd to think that one,Harry Potter is over.
and two that I'm in college. Things turn out just odd. I've been really pensive lately about everything and how things will go, and what I will do with my life. I want to create magical things (No pun intended, obviously) in this world. Help people, inspire someone to become greater than they even thought they could be. I want to be remembered.

Not just, oh yeah that was my aunt, but truly known for being someone who has done good in this world so full of dark. I know it all sounds cliche and lame, but its true. I'm like most people, searching for my purpose. I have some ideas but it seems like that doesn't always matter. Life will take you where it needs you, with out listening to protest from you.

On the subject of Harry Potter.
It's not over, I don't acknowledge that it is. I will start the books over, and watch the movies and when the time comes I will make my children read them. Yes, Make them. They will have no choice in the matter, haha. It is fantastic, and the role models in it are good to listen to. I mean come on, Hermione has been my favorite since the stat. She's awkward as a child, with frizzy hair. When something needs done, she gets it done and doesn't act like a coward. Unlike Bella Swan (Granted I liked the books, haha.) When her man leaves, she has a mental break down in the middle of the woods and goes mute for months at a time. But when Ron Leaves the group in the seventh book, what does Hermione do?

She gets the job done. Like a boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment