Friday, July 29, 2011

Feel The Tide

Photobucket


"Always remember that the future comes one day at a time. "- Dean Acheson

Cardigan:dEalis
Dress:dElias
Shoes:Jcpenny's, lol.
Necklace: Icing. (Love owls!!! )

I am really excited, and I just can't stop being excited. I have so many opportunities before me right now, and If I get them, I just...It'd be amazing. So,wish me some luck today (& tomorrow~)!

Remember that things happen for a reason, everything!
My friend and I had an amazing nigh last night, we ended up going to a store around here, and I saw this dude who just was the last person I'd ever thought I'd see, ever. Hahaha. In the midst of trying to avoid this one guy who my friend saw, we ran into the other, and I was like "WHAT?" No way. It was really funny because he was taking our game up to the front of the store, and he bashed into a side rail, I'm not sure why, but it was freaking hilarious. Then, we decided to drive around a bit after, and we ended up driving up one of those BIG sidewalks on the larger campuses, it was AMAZING. It was just, oh wow, I'm surprised I can breath today.

We topped it off with Dino-Nuggets, and the game Child of Eden, which is super cool!
It was a good day commander <3

No comments:

Post a Comment